Feel free to send me a message. I always love to hear what viewers think of my work! I am also available to participate in local area craft shows. I look forward to hearing from you.
P.O. Box 1225, Newark, CA 94560
January 1, 1970
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Judy's Folk Art Painting decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Judy's Folk Art Painting, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https:// judysfolkartpainting.com , you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
· Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. In addition, Judy's Folk Art Painting may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Judy's Folk Art Painting may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested; To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we
have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we
have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Use of Information Collected
Judy's Folk Art Painting does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Judy's Folk Art Painting may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https:// judysfolkartpainting.com
Data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Judy's Folk Art Painting may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Judy's Folk Art Painting uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Judy's Folk Art Painting's control.
Disclosure of Information
Judy's Folk Art Painting may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented; in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot
reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Judy's
Folk Art Painting.
Judy's Folk Art Painting greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Judy's Folk Art Painting products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Judy's Folk Art Painting's website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
How to Contact Us
Email: email@example.com Telephone Number: 510-366-6722
Judy's Folk Art Painting, PO Box 1225
Newark, California 94560